Dog Rocks – Save your lawn from burn patches
Dog Rocks are a 100% Natural Australian product that will save your lawn from those nasty burn patches that your Dog’s urine can cause.
Give your four legged friend a cleaner source of water, while eliminating urine burn on grass this will result in the stop of those nasty burnt yellow patches on your lawn.
Without the impurities in the water, Dog Rocks actually help your dog fertilize your lawn! This is great for you, your dog & your lawn!
How do they work?
The rocks filter out impurities from water such as tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when grass comes in contact with these elements it results in urine burn on grass, resulting in a dead, yellow patch on your lawn.
Dog Rocks are a mineralised rock which when placed in a dog’s water bowl changes the Nitrogen levels of a dog’s urine, meaning it won’t stain grass. The key element in Dog Rocks is Zeolite, which neutralises Nitrogen levels without altering the pH level of the water. This is important as a change in pH level can affect a dog’s health. Zeolite is often used in aquariums to filter out ammonia and nitrates from the water.
How to use
Step 1: Remove the rocks from the bag and rinse.
Step 2: Place no more than 2 litres (3.25 PT) of water in your dogs water bowl.
Step 3: Add all the rinsed rocks to your dogs water bowl.
Recommended for best results:
– Replace the Dog Rocks every 2 months.
– Ensure your dog’s water bowl is your dog’s main water source. Drinking from pools, toilets, ponds and jacuzzies will hinder the results.
– Top up rather than replace the water every day. When replacing the water, do so when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts, say at night before bed. Dog Rocks WILL NOT help you mend already damaged grass, however you won’t see any new spots appear.
– Dog’s with extremely high protein diets or that consume high protein treats on a daily basis may not get the full benefit of Dog Rocks.
– 1 small pack (200gm) of Dog Rocks is good in one dog’s water bowl for 2 months 1 bulk pack (600gm) of Dog Rocks is good for one dog’s bowl for 6 months or multiple dogs bowls for 2 months.